Our Medical Director
Carolyn Mulally BS,RN,HN-BC
When we human beings do not receive what we need – physical, emotional or spiritual support alike – it is not uncommon for our lives to become unbalanced, resulting in dis-ease. Carolyn’s great passion is sharing her knowledge and experience with people and partnering with them to achieve their optimal state of wellness. She helps her clients to find healthy perceptions of their capabilities and create a realistic plan empowering them to take charge of creating the life they want to live.
She knows that no single approach is right one for every individual, and so she utilizes her training in conventional health care along with traditional eastern philosophies and alternative modalities to provide a holistic-based approach to wellness.
Carolyn’s educational background includes a BS in Marketing/Sociology from Jefferson University in Philadelphia, an AD in Nursing from Reading Area Community College, a Board Certification in Holistic Nursing and certifications in Holistic Nutrition, Macrobiotics, Shiatsu, Reiki and Reflexology.
Doctor on Staff
William Lewis MD
- Undergrad Furman 1984 BA European History
- Medical School, The Medical University of South Carolina MD 1988
- Internship 1988-1989 Duke University Psychiatry
- Residency Emergency Medicine 1992- 1995. The Medical College of Georgia
- Board Certified 1996. American Board of Emergency Medicine, re-certification 2016.
Let’s Work Together. What Do You Say?
Meet your wellness goals and feel better in the process.