Trista K. Best, MPH, REHS
Trista is A QUALIFIED HEALTH PRACTIONER IN TRAINING FOR The Nutritionist Group Clinic located in Brevard, NC. Trista grew up in a small town in North Georgia where her interest in health and nutrition began. It started while watching her family and community battle chronic disease due to lack of adequate health education and access.
She graduated Cum Laude from Armstrong Atlantic State University in 2009 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science with a focus
This vision led her to pursue and complete her Master’s Degree in Public Health, Nutrition at Liberty University in 2014 and she obtained her Dietitian/Nutrition license for the state of NC in 2017.
Trista has held many health education positions since completing her Bachelor’s degree in 2009. Her work as an Environmental Health Specialist with the State of Georgia was rewarding as it allowed her the opportunity to inform the public of health concerns such as food safety, nutrition, and general health.
Our Medical Director
William Lewis MD
- Undergrad Furman 1984 BA European History
- Medical School, The Medical University of South Carolina MD 1988
- Internship 1988-1989 Duke University Psychiatry
- Residency Emergency Medicine 1992- 1995. The Medical College of Georgia
- Board Certified 1996. American Board of Emergency Medicine, re-certification 2016.
GET HELP. CALL TODAY OR BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Lose Weight. Gain Energy. Lower Cholesterol. Reduce Health Risks.